I thought i can be strong enough, and i never teared when departed with my family, never teared when i reached airport and don't know where i'll meet the people here, never teared when we were lost on the way to the aiesec camp in a remote area with no lampost all the way and it's freaking scary, never teared when i got mosquitoe bites all over my legs and arms and it's ultra itchy and the red spots don't dissaper, and never teared when i gotta carry my heavy luggage all the way up to 3rd floor and all the way to take buses..but i teared when i told daddy i miss them all in the email. A rush of emotion got me uncontrollable. I just started to cry in front of the computer in the library, my new office, with me alone...

I stopped myself, telling myself i gotta learn to be a strong, and independant girl. I gotta start to grow, to be an adult, and not a baby anymore,lol. The students need me, and i need to learn to be a good role model to them. I'll learn, and i gotta have trust in myself.

I can do it!!! I gona work hard and strike for the best~ I gona break through the pupa that hugged me tight in order to be a beautiful butterfly which flys elegantly in the sky ^^








4 comments:

Sabrina Wong Adam said...

Hey sweetie =) be strong ok? What you're doing now is an noble act and I am freaking PROUD of you =)

You're a strong girl and a GOOD teacher! Add oil =) We will wait for you to come back and yes, you will fly elegantly across the sky with the rainbow and put a smile on everyone's face =)

Voon said...

*hugs* cheer up u butterfly gal! haha! moral support from msia!

ShAr0n said...

sabrina: thanks for your comment. i miss u so so much ^^

voon: haha, butterfyl gal!~ lol... missing u so muchie too =p

Anonymous said...

you'll always a glittering butterfly in my eyes~^^ add oil oo!!

hugsss.....