Played basketball with the kids when i had no class. Saw them laughing and having a good time, so decided go go over to take some pics of the cuties. Then they came to me and we started talking. And i asked if the can teach me basketball, because i don't know how to play AT ALL,lol. Am phobia with big balls, haha....

They taught me where to stand and how to shoot. And i did tried a few times. When i got it in, all of us were screaming and jumping, including me of course,haha. When i failed to dunk, they told me "It's ok", "Try again", "Never mind", "It's nearly done"..... wao wao wao, this really warms me up. Their words, from the mouth of the kids, trying to motivate me, is touching. Since when we've all forgotten to tell others and ourselves "try again" and "never mind" when we faced failures? I think we are too afraid to fail, thus we have no guts to go beyond our limit and out of our comfort zone.

And here I am, spending my time with the lovely kids of two schools...

I wish the days here will be a fun and memorable ones^^

and i started to miss home.....and my teddy....and my bed....

0 comments: