Am going to taiwan soon. A trip of self discovery i should say.

From the 1st day of preparation, I get to know myself better. What is my strength and what is my weakness. When searching for the materials for teaching, only i realized that i already forgot how to play 'gasing' and 'wau', and i missed my childhood terribly, how good is it if i can play all that with my friends and family again, like i used to,lol. Only then i realized i don't really know my country that well,haha. I didn't know the exact lyrics of 'Rasa Sayang', and had to google it =p I've prepared some pictures, bought some postcards with images of Malaysia, and even tried out on piano by myself for the harmony of 'Rasa Sayang', and hope that the kids there will enjoy the learning I'm going to bring them.

Wonder how much can i give and leave in their little heart and soul. Will they remember that when they was young, a Teacher Sharon had once told them something that they'll remember for the rest of their life? lol... Hope i'll teach them good stuffs, not bad ones...need to control myself, no foul words should be said in class, oops,haha...


I've packed my suitcase, and am ready to rock Taiwan,lol.... Hunks, here I come!~

Gona take lots pics and share on fb with my friends..

Take care evryone, and keep in touch!!!~

4 comments:

li xuan said...

Tis is my 1st time reading ur post, u sure wil be d best teacher. Dun worry, u ad had experience in teaching, u were gud in eng n many things...sure can bring alot of fun n happiness 2 d students there. All d best in teaching n again take care. By d way, I luv d song

ShAr0n said...

haha, stil dare say,lol.... eh, thanks ar, i'll try my best to b a gud tcher,lol.... yeah, great songs... u should listen all...

Voon said...

hv fun babe! n do tc! i'll miss ya! *kiss*

ShAr0n said...

tx voon. hugs^^