Hehe, got to go to a theme park with the graduated students. Got in with a student ticket, which stated 'Only for kids under 12', lmao. The students were like "What???" "Teacher,haha, kid's ticket".... I duno ar, they gave me so i just took and enter, perhaps school paid for me =p And i got in smoothly too, no1 stopped me,lol. Am I just being short? Perhaps it's a good thing eh!?







And the teacher said I look even more excited than the kids, do u agree??? =)





Together we played most of the games, and ate ice-creams and burgers. Was a great day. I love my schools, I love my kids ^^



And when we got out from the theme park, the worker asked me "how's your graduation trip?" I was like @.@" Sigh, do I looked just the same like them?????

*am gona upload all pics taken asap when bac, stay tuned =p ~~

0 comments: