I'm always playing with my clothes, trying mix n match endlessly. And sometimes, it's amazing that how things can look so fantastic when matching up with different things, things that u nvr know they would be. Hmmm, so, here I go again, this time, turning these items into a dress.


I've been finding white tutu skirt/dress for photo shooting. Perhaps the movie black swan just evoke my childhood dream again.... But then, I don't have any white cute skirt. And I thought of this black one.. Why not have a black combo? And it turns out like this:


To complete the look, put on a tiara. A must have for princesses =) nah, every girl's a princess, it's just that if we love ourselves enough or not. So, starting from today onwards, girls, treat yourself and love yourself the very much u deserved.



ps: u don't need a prince to be a princess ^^




1 comments:

Shopaholic said...

Totally agree with your last sentence. ^______________^